Wondering what you can do with that old crock-pot you no longer want to use for cooking? If you’re a crafter or at least not afraid to try something new, here are some great crafty uses for your crock-pot when you’re not cooking in it. We’ve linked some of the best ones from around the web here for you to see. Click on the images to go right to the site with instructions on how to make each one.
1. Make Beeswax Coated Paper for Scrapbooking via Crafting A Green World
2. You Can Dye Yarn via Creative Carissa
3. Make Your Own Crock Pot Crayons via About A Mom
4. Make These Beautiful Candles via EHow
5. Or Try These Dip-Dyed Candles Martha Style!
6. Try This Crock-Pot Coffee Kitchen Soap Using a Pringles Can for a Mold via Heart, Hands, Home
7. Make a Natural Air Freshener via About A Mom (Great for after all those pesky guests leave!)
My feeling is you probably don’t want to make these items in the same crock-pot you are cooking in. You might want to pick up a spare at the thrift store or at a yard sale if you don’t have an old one for crafting. What unique uses do you have for your crock-pot?