By leaving a comment to the Crock-Pot Ladies site, you agree to the terms of this comment policy.
- Moderation: All comments are moderated the first time you contribute to the site. Please be patient while you are waiting for your comment to be approved and resist the urge to resubmit your comment. We also moderate all pingbacks and trackbacks.
- Stay On Topic: Please keep your comments on the topic of the blog post or recipe.
- Length: Keep your comments short and to the point. Please break up your writing into paragraphs to make it easier to read.
- Language: We work to create a safe, collaborative environment on this site where people with all levels of experience can ask questions, and receive answers. We expect your comments to match the tone of our posts, and we will edit or delete comments to maintain the site environment.
- Opposing Opinions: We welcome your comments and encourage you to share your experiences even when your opinion or experience differs from ours. Please write your comment in a supportive instructional tone and your comments will remain on the site.
- Email Address: All commenters must provide a valid and working email address when leaving a comment. Your email address will not appear in your comments, and will only be used if necessary to contact you about your comment.
- Website/Blog Link: You are given the option to include a link to your website or blog when you fill in the URL field before leaving your comment, this will make your name a clickable link to your blog or website. We ask that you do not post links to your blog or website in the actual comment itself UNLESS the link is relevant to the topic at hand. We reserve the right to edit all links within comments including any invalid links.
- Editorial Discretion: We retain the right to maintain the comments posted on this site as part of the site content. While we agree to follow these guidelines, we reserve the right to make exceptions at our discretion.
- Legal Responsibility: Each commenters remains responsible for the legal and other consequences of his or her comments. Crock-Pot Ladies is not responsible for the content of the comments left on this site by other parties.
Crock-Pot Ladies is a privately owned blog we reserve the right to:
- Edit comments for content, including removing comment signatures (we will try really hard not to edit your grammar, spelling or punctuation)
- Delete offensive comments and attacks directed at us or other commenters.
- Block/ban offensive commenters.
- Delete spam and suspected spam with a vengeance!
Crock-Pot Ladies is rated PG, and as such, if your comments do not reflect that rating, they will either be edited or removed.