So this recipe is just a little bit change on this recipe here http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/appetizers/crockpot-chocolate-fondue/ , with just a little tweaking.
For this recipe I used a huge Hershey Kiss, a Hershey Candy Bar and some Nestle Toll House Chocolate chips to get to the right weight. Nestle chocolate chips melt the best vs other brands.
Approximately 12 Ounces of Chocolate, or 2 Cups (Can Be a Bag of Milk Chocolate or Anything you have around, I used Leftover Valentine Chocolate with a Little Bit of Chocolate Chips).
2/3rds cup Half-and-Half
Slow Cooker Liner
- Spray Pam on Liner.
- Place chocolate and half-and-half together in crock-pot.
- Cook on low for an hour, covered.
- After 30 minutes stir, and then stir again after the hour is up.
- I found the Bunny peeps dipped better for show then the bird peeps.
- The Candy Corns, helped keep the Bunny in place, if you are using for show.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!