I made this yummy roast with a liter of Coke and the family love it! Made it very tender which is great since small kids can have a hard time eating roasts. I will definitely be making other adaptions of this recipe again!
1 Beef Roast
1 Yellow Onion Chopped
1 Liter of Coke
5 Small Russet Potato’s Scrubbed and Cut in half
Salt and Pepper and Garlic Seasoning to Taste
- Place liner in Crock-Pot if you choose.
- Spray with Pam.
- Use a fork to stab the roast to help tenderize it.
- On backside cover with salt, pepper and garlic seasoning.
- Place in crock-pot, with backside on bottom.
- Cover top with salt, pepper and garlic seasoning.
- Place Onions on top.
- Poor most of the liter of Coke into crock-pot.
- Place Potato’s on top.
- Cover and cook approximately 8 hours.
- Use meat thermometer to insure meat has cooked thoroughly
Your servings will really depend on the size of your roast, I left that more ambiguous, mine was about 5.5 lbs, it really is up to you, and the size of your crock-pot.
Any kind of Potato should do, but I would choose one’s that are not too large.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!