4 Cups Water
2 Cans Coconut Milk, unsweetened
8 Tea Bags
1/3 Cup Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Ginger
6 Cinnamon Sticks
1/2 Teaspoon Clove
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Add coconut milk, sugar, ginger, clove , water and vanilla to crock-pot.
- Tie the tea bags together and hang them in the crock-pot. You want the tea portion in the Latte but you want the strings hanging out so you can secure them on the side.
- Add the cinnamon sticks to the liquid directly.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove the tea bags from the liquid after 4 hours.
- Serve with whip cream or a dash of cinnamon on the top.
Linked up at GroceryShopForFree
If you enjoyed this post please share it!